10.day - Tuesday 25.9.2012
What made me happy on Tuesday morning? I got call for interview for job position I applied for and the interview was already same day! I was pretty nervous whole day, preparing to give a good picture
of myself. It was reason to not to workout. Also there was a reason to not
follow the plan, when the manager told me, that I can come next
day for a trial. Yes!
I ate
- Baby porridge (I bought by mistake) from 2dl of milk
 |
| German baby porridge |
- 3 plums a 1 knäckenbrot
- chicken wrap filled by slice of salami with 200g of potatoes + vegetable salad, 1 piece of 85% chocolate
 |
| Chicken roullade |
- 50g wholegrain cookies
- 0,5 l beer + 1,5 slice of potato pancake and half of sausage in bread
 |
| Dinner at Oktoberfest |
|
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat