It's here! I can hear the warning bell! My scale showed 67,5
kg, which can be considered as alarming news. There is no other solution then get back in the shape. I will not analyse how did I get into the situation 67,5 kg. BTW, that half kilo is very important! Such a high value I haven't reached for last year and half.
I was thinking which program I am going to chose. By accident, I have found a small book which was issued with one Czech diet magazine Dieta, this small book was given as a present after Christmas. This book was issued 5.1.2010 and it contains a small monthly food plan from the famous Czech nutritionist Petr Havlicek, which promises to lose 2-3 kg of fat! Wouldn't be that amazing? I am going to try that.
Tomorrow I am starting first day, today I will already shop for tomorrow, so that I am ready!
Orientation values for each day:
Orientation values for each day:
- 1500 kcal
- 85 g proteins
- 40 g fats
- 190 g carbohydrates
I should also drink 2-2,5 l liquids without sugar.
This all I will combine with my favourite workouts from Beach Body Insanity, which is a two months very intensive program. I have to recommend it, but unfortunately only in the case you have already some kind of experience with working out. This is not a program for beginners, in my opinion. In the case you are, I would recommend videos from the personal trainer Jillian Michaels.
So guys tomorrow I am starting and I can't wait for the results. As I am so enthusiastic about this, I am sure I will have big success ;-)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat