středa 19. září 2012

Day 7. - Monday 17.9.2012

Things are getting a bit more difficult because of our moving to Germany. There is still million of things to do and especially to eat that we don’t have to move the things with us. That was also one of the reasons why I will probably not stick with the plan till Thursday and then I will continue again. Only thing I will try to keep up with is same amount of calories.


The seventh day I ate:
  • 50g muesli + 1,5dl milk
  • 1 orange
  • Plate of thick soup (tofu and vegetable)

Lunch
  • 40g muesli + 1,5dl milk
  • A cup of soup from lunch and slice of whole grain bread with feta mix (the leftover from previous day)
I wasn’t so good with food but I made good workout. I can feel that I am improving. Unfortunately, I forgot to write down my notes about the work out again!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat