pátek 14. září 2012

Day 3.- Thursday 13.9.2012

Yesterday, I had to improvise because I didn’t have food which was suggested by book and I had two meetings with my friends...


I ate:
  • A plate full of porridge with a spoon of honey and a bit of cacao
  • 1 banana + 1 muesli bar
  • Pasta (35g in dried state) + tuna (70g in water) + 1 tomato 


Lunch
  • I tried bubble tea first time in my life and it was so sweet! And I drunk it all!!!
  • Goulash from 65g of soya meat served with rice (30g in dry state) – The goulash was made from 2 tomatoes and tomato juice.

Dinner
  • 2 glasses of white wine

 And yes, lunch and dinner was switched again :-)

healthy shopping

The third day I felt good because my muscles hurt, but I was brave enough to do another workout.

Workout: Cardio Power & Resistance, Beach body Insanity
  • Duration of workout: 43:41
  • Average heart rate: 146
  • Highest heart rate: 183
  • Kcal burned: 385

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat