středa 12. září 2012

Day 1. – Tuesday 11.9.2012



The first day I had feeling that I am eating more then I am used to. But because I know that 1500 Kcal is the only way I could lose weight, I decided that I will eat what is suggested by book, even if it seems more then I am used to. Of course many times appears the problem, that I can’t find the food I should eat so I try to change for similar variances.

The first day I had:
  • 50g muesli + 1,5 dcl milk
  • 1 knäckenbrot + 50g cottage, 1 tomato, small orange
morning snack
  • 1 slice of rye bread with  20g of cottage cheese + 20g of ham + 1 tomato
  • 100g of grapes + muesli bar
  • Beef meat (120g) + red pepper + egg plant, marinated in soya sauce with garlic and a spoon of olive oil. Served with cooked potatoes (160g)

Of course, big food should be eaten as lunch. Often I have to change because me and my partner prefer to eat the big meal together, in this case as dinner,  as we got used to Dutch style of eating, where the main meal of family is dinner.

I started also with the Insanity program and I did my first fit test. I burned around 200Kcal. I wrote down all exercise results during the Fit test and next time I can compare my progress. I hope it will be a big difference ;-) 
Another thing I did, I weight myself and took pictures. I will not post them yet, I want to post them when I feel comfortable with improvement I have reached ;-)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat