The sixth day
was different completely.
Because next week we are moving to Münich in Germany,
my boyfriend's parents came to visit us before we leave. As they are Belgium, my
boyfriend's family has good sense for food which he (thanks god!) inherited.
This day I
decided not to gym and only enjoy day with family.
In the beginning we had “hapjes”, which are
small appetizers, eaten during drinking aperitif. For aperitif we had Champagne
and for hapjes we prepared small breads with home made egg-tuna salad, and with
paté. On the table was also pieces of cheese and salami. The first course
was filled onion (filled with mix, from feta, walnuts, sun-dried tomatoes,
onion, parsley), the main course was duck breast in orange-port sauce, served with
vegetable and mashed potatoes. As a desert was made cake, named Tompouce.
 |
Homemade Tompouce
|
It
was all amazing and then we had nice long walk. For the rest of the day I was
not eating any more. Because with all wine I have drunk and all food I have
eaten I felt just full. Before going to bed I had feeling of hunger so I hope
that we didn’t eat so much even if it was celebration. I was filled with a nice
feeling especially because I had a nice day with people I like.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat