sobota 15. září 2012

Day 4. – Friday 14.9.2012

This day I switched again lunch for dinner and I felt really tired after having two glasses of wine previous evening and unfortunately some cigarettes. I promised to myself that I really have to end with this “occasional smoking”, especially because it is making me tired after, and that I can’t stand up.



The fourth day I ate:
  • 1 slice of rye bread with 80g of fresh cheese with herbs
  • Fruit cocktail made from 2dl of milk and 200g of frozen forest fruits
Morning snack
  • Tofu with 250g of broccoli + half of yellow paprika

    Lunch

  • 1 rice cookie + 20g of chicken ham
  • Chicken salad with grapes (120g chicken, 1 Belgian endive, half of red paprika, 30g of grapes, 1 spoon of yoghurt and a spoon of mustard) 

Dinner
  • 1 glass of white wine

Fourth day I had training which was named Cardio recovery, but this training wasn’t recovering me at all. For me it was very intensive workout and my muscles hurt me after this one quite a lot. But that’s the way how I have to change my body, isn't it?

Workout: Cardio recovery, Beach body Insanity
  • Duration of workout: 34:15
  • Average heart rate: 121
  • Highest heart rate: 156
  • Kcal burned: 207

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat