neděle 23. září 2012

Tuesday 18.9.2012 – Saturday 22.9.2012

That days were just crazy! Moving from one country to another made me so busy schedule that I didn’t have really time to follow the plan, but I tried to eat heathy. I made some pictures in that period.


Picture 1-4 shows our last meals in our old apartment. For last lunch we had meatloaf with sun-dried tomatoes with green peas and pommes duchesse :-) For dinner we had salad with chicken breasts. I wanted to show you guys the difference between size of my portion and my darling's portion.
Picture 1.

Picture 2


Picture 3

Picture 4
 

Following pictures are from our beginnings in Muenchen. We had some nice walks, we went to see also Oktoberfest.
The river Isar


The starting ceremony of Oktoberfest

Yes! I was eating pancakes on first night of Oktoberfest.

The riflemen parade

Oktoberfest


Bavaria statue
I weight myself  on 18.9. and the scale showed 65,9kg (BF 28,4%; BW 49,2%; BM 35,1%). I don’t think that the values are really true, but I think that at least the weight of my body should be correct.
It is less then it was 10.9.2012, and that makes me happy :-)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat