pátek 28. září 2012

12.day - Thursday 27.9.

I was eating:

  • 30g oat-flakes + 20g of sweetened muesli + 1,5 dl milk
  • 1/2 of orange and 1 muesli bar
  • 70g of lentils and 1 egg
Lunch

  • 80g of grapes + 3 knäckenbrot with a bit of fresh cheese

Afternoon snack
  • 200g chicken and zucchini roullade (Cut chicken in pieces and then roll it into zucchini. I put into that piece of chicken also a bit of onion and small pieces of champions. The left over from the vegetables I fried in the pan.) My darling ate it with mashed potatoes, I ate it with that fried vegetables. I should bake the wraps in oven for twenty minutes but because in this new flat there is no oven, I had to bake it in the pan which was a very poor replacement, and I can’t recommend this way of preparation. 
Dinner


As I finally also had time, I made the workout from Insanity.I decided to do the workout named Pure Cardio and it was so good! I really enjoy Shaun T. shouting...push push!

Workout: Pure Cardio, Beach body Insanity
  • Duration of workout: 40:15
  • Average heart rate: 149
  • Highest heart rate: 210
  • Kcal burned: 365
And guys, let me to introduce you something what really helps me on the way to lose weight, tool I am using every day many times, my small kitchen scale ;-)
Kitchen scale


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat