![]() |
| Autumn |
There can
be couple of reasons why to be happy that summer is over and real autumn is
here:
- I am not too warm anymore. I like temperature when I can just take a small jacket, scarf and go. Then, it is comfortable to walk without sweating.
- Candles! The time of candles is here. I love light of the candles, makes me feel home, comfortable plus the light gives me a romantic mood ;-)
- Colours! I love colours of autumn and their interaction.
- Autumn brings us many season food like nuts, pumpkins...also it starts a season for hunting wild animals and getting ready for winter!
I think
there are many things we can enjoy during autumn, so don’t be sad that summer
left ;-)
What is
your favourite thing about autumn?
16th
day I ate:
- 40g of oat-flakes + 150ml of milk + 1 small spoon of honey – cooked together
- 30g of dried peach + 25g of wholegrain biscuits
- ½ of muesli bar
- 1 chicken breast + 45g of bulgur (in dried state) + vegetable
| Lunch |
- 30g of wholegrain bread + two spoons of fresh cheese and a piece of cucumber
- 130g of beef steak with 100g potatoes, 50g of broccoli and 80g of champions + a bit of red wine
| Dinner |
Workout: Power
& Resistance, Beach body Insanity
- Duration of workout: 39:36
- Average heart rate: 145
- Highest heart rate: 179
- Kcal burned: 342
It was good
workout and then me, my boyfriend and our dog went for long walk. I think that it
was longer then 1 hour. In the end of the day I felt exhausted, fell asleep
immediately. I love that, who doesn’t?

Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat