I am back!
Let me tell you about last week...well, where to start....ok, I will explain in short...IT WAS A NIGHTMARE :-)
This marathon of activities (school, work, studying) showed me that to have these things under control is a bit difficult. In the beginning I tried to still eat healthy and nice things but in the end of the week, just before my final exams and defence of bachelor thesis I was eating everything I found and drinking cola all the time. On Monday I did pass my final exams but I didn't defence my bachelor thesis, which means I have to make improvements and go again in January.
Pity I didn't take my camera to Prague because I was eating so nice food there, which I didn't eat during my diet. For example spinach cream soup, a small pizza, or I went with my daddy to the Steak house restaurant where I had a delicious stake (
http://www.stejkarna.cz/) You can eat a really nice steak for 10 EUR there and that is not a bad price. I was surprised how tasty it was.
Anyway, today the scale showed 64kg exactly and I have to admit that after whole week of not paying any attention to diet (even ate fries and didn't gym for whole week) I was surprised that it is only 64.
But now, I am back to here and going for more results. I would be happy if my weight is before the end of the year on 60kg. Actually, it is still two months to go, so it is possible I think, even without some huge changes. I will try to eat nice and healthy food and gym or run. That days I will be at work I won't be able to gym because this work is really difficult for my body and working is exercise itself, especially if I am working for 8 hours. But I will try to do my best. I noticed on myself that the modification of my food is more helpfully than exercise. So I will be focused on that.
Here are some of the things I ate last week. I really have to recommend the wrap, it is easy to prepare and you can take it with you anywhere you like.
 |
| Pasta salad with ham and broccoli |
 |
| Tomato soup with zucchini |
 |
| Healthy breakfast: egg & rye bread |
 |
| Fruit yoghurt: before |
 |
| Fruit yoghurt: with yoghurt |
 |
| Mix for wrap: tomato, corn and avocado |
 |
| Tortilla with fresh cheese, rucola and schwarzwald ham |
 |
| Wrap: before |
 |
| Wrap: after |
 |
| Salmon with pasta, salad and cream sauce |
|
|
|
And let me share with you some pictures of beautiful autumn from last week ;-)
 |
| My new trousers |
 |
| Autumn |
 |
| Autumn |
 |
| Autumn |
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat