pátek 26. října 2012

Thursday - 25.10.2012

Hi everyone,

I was thinking about the reason why I am bloging here about my journey to dream body and healthy lifestyle.
  • Well, if at least one person got inspired by me and improved her/his health it would already satisfy me. I hope there is at least somebody ;-)
  • Second reason is, that it also helps myself. Sharing on daily bases what I ate and if I gym is giving me more power. I have to recommend to do that also, if you haven't start yet. Lot's of people are writing some diet diary for themselves but to publish it on-line, where everyone can see that, gives you a pretty high motivation, so don't be scared and try it ;-) (and please send me link where I can find you :-) )
Yesterday I went first with my schoolmates for drink and then to library, where I found two nice books with light recipes, just not to get you and myself bored with old ones. Only that way has the progress a future :-)

I wish you nice day!
Yours Ad

I ate:
  • 25g of muesli + 25g of oat-flakes + 1dl of milk
  • 1 mandarin + 10g of dark chocolate (70%)
  • bean salad (small piece of onion + 80g of ham + 55g of beans in dried state)
  • 1 pear
  • 0,33l beer
  • 25g muesli biscuits
  • 120g of pork schnitzel + 120g of potatoes + 5 small pickles
  • 15 pistachio nuts 
Workout: Run
Duration of workout: 24:16
Average heart rate: 156
Highest heart rate: 189
Kcal burned: 240



1 komentář:

  1. Hallo, I´m not only one who is reading your blog. At my previous work are at least 3 girls, who are reading it. So yes we are here and we are happy because of your Fit test result!!!

    OdpovědětVymazat