středa 10. října 2012

Day 23. – Wednesday 10.10.2012


Yes! In the morning my scale showed 64kg. I feel I am on good way to success.


Actually I got a question, what is my goal weight? I noticed, many people have a target weight, but I haven’t set anything like this. For me is important when I feel comfortable and it is not about the number on the scale, even if it gives me motivation ;-)

My body goals are:

  • To feel fit and healthy
  • To not be ashamed for my body
  • To not be limited by overweighted body


I ate:

  • 80g of bread + 4 spoons of fresh cheese
  • 150ml of yoghurt + 200g of mixed fruit (banana, nectarine, strawberries)
 
Morning snack
  • 300g of pasta salad with turkey fillet (2-3 portions made from 250g of turkey breast, 100g ricotta, 120g of pasta, 1 courgette, 1 small eggplant, salt & pepper)
 
Lunch
  • 50g of wholegrain biscuits
  • 100g of cooked potatoes + 100g of beef meat + salad made from fresh vegetable
 
Dinner


Again found good recipe, the pasta salad was so yummy and so practical. I cooked it the evening before and then just took it with me to school.

Workout: Pure Cardio, Cardio Abs, Beach body Insanity
Duration of workout: 52:07
Average heart rate: 141
Highest heart rate: 194
Kcal burned: 425

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat