pátek 5. října 2012

Day 18. - Thursday 4.10.2012

I think my diet plan starts to be in conflict with my busy schedule :-( So far I had more time for myself but in future very busy times are coming and that will test my organizational skills. Yesterday, I wasn't really good in planning (it is the reason of not so good lunch) and next time I have to be better.

I ate:
  • 50g wholegrain bread + 60g of chicken ham + 1 spoon of fresh cheese + salad
  • 2 plums + 25g of wholegrain biscuits
  • 150g of bread with olives + 30g of cheese with 50% of fat :-(
  • 25g of wholegrain biscuits 
  • Salad with smoked trout (200g potatoes + 3 small tomatoes + 70g of field salad + 1 small onion + 150 g of smoked trout + 1 small spoon of sunflower oil + 1 spoon white vinegar)

Dinner


This dish was just amazing! It made me completely happy. I have to recommend this one. We bought smoked trout on market. I love markets, especially that they have almost all vegetable and so many kinds of bread, cheese, meat, fish, flowers, herbs...
Shop on market - fish

Shop on market - cheese


Shop on market -bread


Shop on market - vegetable & fruit


Workout: Run
Duration of workout: 19:13
Average heart rate: 145
Highest heart rate:185
Kcal burned:167
 
On Thursday I didn't want to gym at all. I felt completely down with energy. But what happened? In the evening, I asked my boyfriend if he wants to go for short run and he agreed. We made really short one and I felt that I didn't give up completely :-)
Thank you darling!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat