I started
Sunday with a small run with my darling and our dog. We didn’t go for run for a
while, and that made me scared. But after all it wasn’t so bad.
I have to
say that I really enjoyed the whole day of diet, especially the lunch as I really
love tortillas! The breakfast I had, I'm strongly recommending too. It didn’t
seem tasty to me at all. Usually, I prefer sweet things, but this one was
really surprisingly yummy.
The 15th
day I ate:
- 50g of rye bread with salad (made from 20g of tuna and 40g of quark) + 1 tomato
- Tortilla with beef meat ( 1 tortilla, 120g of beef meat, half of green paprika, 50g of corn from can mixed with beans, a bit of tomato pasta, 15g of Gouda cheese with 17% fat)
| Lunch |
- 80g of grapes and 1 muesli bar
- 3dl cola
- Pasta salad (100g of smoked salmon, 35g of pasta in dried state, pieces from cucumber and tomatoes)
| Dinner |
My clever
book recommended 80g of sea fruit but because I don’t eat any of that, I made a
variation from salmon and this salad will definitely stay between my favourite recipes
because you can prepare it ahead and then just eat it wherever you want. I can
imagine that if someone likes to eat shrimps, this could be a good way to put them
in your diet.
Workout: Run
Duration of
workout: 24min
Average heart
rate: 162
Highest
heart rate: 202
Kcal
burned: 249
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat