sobota 6. října 2012

Day 19. – Friday 5.10.2012



O ou, yesterday, me and my boyfriend decided to go to Oktoberfest for last time. I was expecting that I will eat not according the diet plan, which was the reason I made workout in the afternoon even when I felt tired. We had really nice going out evening together, we were walking, dancing and laughing a lot so I hope that calorie bomb not only from drinks will not have a big influence on my results.

Oktoberfest & mountain skyline
Oktoberfest

On Friday I ate:
  • 50g of rye bread + 1 knackenbrot + 3 spoons of fresh cheese
  • 1 nectarine
  • 150g of green pea salad + ½ tomato + 30g of whole grain bread
Lunch
The salad was made from 250g of green peas (I used frozen one), 1/3 of onion, 2 pickles, 50g of quark, pepper, salt, lemon juice from ½ lemon, and 2 spoons of vinegar. I really enjoyed this recipe! Also easy to prepare and you can take it with you and eat it outside of the house. Next time I will put also chilli pepper and garlic to give it more “power”, but it was also nice this way ;-) Definitely worth to give it a try.
  • 100g quark + ½ banana + ½ nectarine
  • 1,5l of beer + salad with grilled chicken breasts + 0,6l of cola + 2 shots + ½ whopper from Burger King :-(
Salad with chicken in
Braustuben menu
Braustuben drinks

 
Workout: Plyometric Cardio Curcuit, Beach body Insanity
Duration of workout: 41:43
Average heart rate: 147
Highest heart rate: 195
Kcal burned: 369

OMG, this workout is real killer!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat