čtvrtek 4. října 2012

Optimistic Wednesday 3.10.2012


I got so good news today! I can’t really explain how happy it made me. I got result from my final exams, and I passed, which means that soon I go to defence my bachelor thesis. This good news gave me so big motivation in working out...I have now even bigger motivation to get in the shape, I really wish to look the best in my dress for promotion ceremony. What is motivating you?



As I mentioned yesterday, I completely forgot it is national holidays here in Germany and I didn’t shop anything for my diet so I had to improvise. Tomorrow, I will start to follow book from Czech nutritionist Petr Havlicek again.

Unfortunately, I have to admit, that I didn't become a big fan of tofu so far. But I will give it more chances ;-)

On Wednesday I ate:
  • 30g of oat-flakes + 50g of banana + 1 dl milk
  • 55g of plum + 45g of grapes + 70g of yoghurt
  • 250g of pasta salad made from (100g spinach pasta, 80g of tuna, 1 red paprika, 1/3 onion, 2 eggs, 1 hand of cashew nuts, piece of cucumber, 1 table spoon of walnuts oil and herbs). The rest of salad was eaten by my boyfriend.
Lunch

  • ½ of plum cake
  • 100g of fried tofu + 100g of mashed buckwheat cooked in milk + 2 pickles + 1 spoon of mustard
Dinner

  • 1dl of red wine  + small piece of cheese

Workout: Pure Cardio, Cardio Abs, Beach body Insanity
Duration of workout: 52:58
Average heart rate: 139
Highest heart rate: 217
Kcal burned: 423

It was the first time I made the workout Cardio Abs and it was really hard. I was mostly doing nothing because I couldn't do so many reps as Shaun T. and his team did. But I believe that this will change with practising ;-)
 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat