It was
really nice weather here, in Muenchen. Exactly how I like - not too warm and sunny.
In the morning we went for run and in the evening we had a trip to the city for three
hours. My poor dog was exhausted, I think she will be happy next time when we
leave her home alone ;-)
Anyway, I
forgot that tomorrow is national holiday, here in Germany and shops are not
open. I wanted to go to shop, because I don’t have almost anything
here...so tomorrow will be big improvisation day and I will come back to the diet
plan day after tomorrow. Hopefully.
On Tuesday I
ate:
- 1dl of white yoghurt + ½ of banana + 20g of oak-flakes + tea with a spoon of honey and lemon juice
- 40g wholegrain bread with 35g of mozzarella light + 1 small tomato
- 125g of salmon + 200g mashed potatoes with broccoli + mixed vegetable
| Lunch |
- ½ of grapefruit with 25g of wholegrain biscuits
| Afternoon snack |
- 50g of rye bread + 60g of tzatziki + slice of Gouda cheese with 17% fat + fresh salad + two pickles
Workout: Run
Duration of
workout: 23:53
Average
heart rate: 160
Highest
heart rate: 203
Kcal
burned: 244
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat