Yesterday, I did the
fit-test from Beachbody Insanity program to see how big impact it had on me, one week without not working out. And here are the results (first is the value from 11.9., second is the value from 11.10., third is the value from 26.10.):
- switch kicks - 64/80/76
- power jacks - 38/43/44
- power knees - 63/77/69
- power jumps - 18/20/20
- frog jumps (counting every jump): 25/31/28
- suicide jumps - 12/15/13
- push-up jacks - 9/17/17
- low-plank oblique - 25/32/33
I have to admit that probably big influence has if you have your previous results next to you. I didn't have them so I just tried to do my best but to be honest, sometimes I just gave up :-) So for next time, I will just keep my last results next to me to know which number at least I have to reach ;-)
Workout: Fit test, Beach body Insanity
Duration of
workout: 25:44
Average
heart rate: 141
Highest
heart rate: 196
Kcal
burned: 215
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat