I have to say that I feel a bit of difference on my body. You probably know that feeling you eat less, you work out and you are loosing....so you stand infront of the mirror, looking what is happening, what changed, and what would you like to change more. So guys, I can see that my body is changing and that makes me motivated ;-) I was thinking that on Friday I will post the result of one month, post pictures and weight myself and make a Fit test and make some summery. I am kind of looking forward to it because I expect positive results... ;-)
On Monday, two big things are happening. First thing is, that my very good friend is coming to visit me. Unfortunately, our ways went different directions (because we both moved to different countries). And now I am really excited to see my dear friend. I can't wait to talk to her and hear all news. Second thing is, that my German course starts tomorrow ;-) I am so looking forward that I was already dreaming about it :-)
But now, have a look what amazing I ate today
- Buckwheat porridge made from 1dl of milk with 1 spoon of sugar and cacao
- Salad made from 1 nectarine + 1/2 of orange + 1 knackenbrot
| Morning snack |
- 150g of barse + 45g of bulgur + mixed vegetable salad
| Healthy lunch |
- Salad from 125g carrot + 15g of craced cashew nuts + petrsalie + 1/4 of orange + 1 knackenbrot
| Salad from carrot |
- Salad from 50g of white beans + 50g of chicken ham + 3 spoons of white yoghurt + 1 spoon of mustard + 1/4 onion + 1 cup of cabbage soup from yesterday
| White beans salad |
The salad from white beans is one of my favourite recipes. It is easy to make, and you can take it with you out of the house.
Workout: Cardio Power & Resistance, Beach body Insanity
Workout: Cardio Power & Resistance, Beach body Insanity
Duration of
workout: 40:17
Average
heart rate: 143
Highest
heart rate:174
Kcal
burned: 340
wow that salat from carrot looks wonderful!!!
OdpovědětVymazat