pátek 12. října 2012

First month review


It looks like the first calendar month is behind me. According plan I am following it is just day number 25, so I have still 4 days to go including today, Friday - day 25th.

I wanted to write this post yesterday but my scale showed 63,6kg and I thought that the luck is temporarily on my side and the second day it will show more again. But today, my scale showed 63,4kg (BW 51,4%; BM 36,6%; BF 25,2%).

I started with 67,5kg and now I am on 63,5kg, and in only one month! I can say that the change is noticeable. I am proud that I started to care about myself and I feel much better especially when I got so amazing results. I have to thank to my darling for supporting me, btw, he also lost, even when he doesn't need it :-)

Yesterday I did the fit-test from Beachbody Insanity program and my results are also better (first is the value from 11.9., second is the value from 11.10.):
  • switch kicks - 64/80
  • power jacks - 38/43
  • power knees - 63/77
  • power jumps - 18/20
  • frog jumps (counting every jump): 25/31
  • suicide jumps - 12/15
  • push-up jacks - 9/17
  • low-plank oblique - 25/32
I am happy with my improvement and I will keep on to continue it.

I think I have not so many followers as my pageviews reached around 100 but I will keep the blog because it keeps me motivated.

If you have any ideas or feedback for my blog, please write me an e-mail or add comments. I will be really happy, even if the feedback is negative. Thanks!

And now I go shopping to celebrate the results ;-)

1 komentář:

  1. You are amazing and I´m proud of you, really! I think about I will follow you step by step. I just need to prepare my mind somehow. To keep it fully not just something. Show us what did you buy?

    OdpovědětVymazat