neděle 7. října 2012

Saturday 6.10.2012




I woke up with small hangover into the beautiful weather. It felt like it is last day of beautiful warm weather and I celebrated it wearing skirt without nylons. Me and my boyfriend and our dog, bought just something small for lunch in shop and went for walk through city. We saw so many things...nice small square, where people go to eat and drink (Wiener Platz), park (Maximiliananlagen), wedding in very nice place under statue Angel of peace (the groom was crying all the time and made me cry also), surfing guys in Isar river, part of English garden, hip hop concert, and then crowdy city centrum. Pity, I forgot charge our camera because it would be so many beautiful pictures. 

My boyfriend felt like to eat cabbage soup and he cook it. It was really delicious and after this dinner I ate chips. It was day without focus on diet plan, just enjoying beautiful weather and my darlings. I don’t think the amount of calories was really high because I went to sleep a bit hungry and if I ate too much, I will catch up later ;-)

I ate:
  • 80g of chicken ham + 60g of Gouda cheese with 50% fat
  • Piece of bread with pumpkin seeds + 60g of chicken ham + 0,2l of cola
  • 20g of chocolate with nuts
  • 2 plates of cabbage soup

Cabbage soup
  • 30g of chips

How do you survive hangover days?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat