středa 10. října 2012

Day 22. – Tuesday 9.10.2012

First, let me share with you that amazing news ...my scale showed 64kg! It completely made my day! Now back to story about yesterday...



Yesterday I had my day! Once a month I have a day when everything must be as I want, and If not...I am gonna get completely angry. It is the day when I don’t do any exercise and I just mostly lie or sit and drink tea or warm chocolate milk and I don’t understand any fun at all. Everything is bad, so just give me my chocolate and let me be. It was day of mine. Woman probably knows...

I ate:

  • 50g of oat-flakes + 150ml of yoghurt
  • 150g of strawberries + 1 slice of knackenbrot
  • Tuna-pasta salad (made from 70g of tuna, 35g of pasta, ¼ onion, 1 tomato, 1 spoon of quark, 1 spoon of yoghurt, parsley, pepper and salt)
 
Tuna-pasta salad
  • 1 pear + 1 slice of knackenbrot
  • My day: 20g of chocolate, 10g of cheese + 20g of ham :-(
  • Cup of potato soup ( spring onion, potato, carrot, parsley, celery, chicken stock, pepper and salt)
  • 120g of chicken + 35g of wholegrain rise + mixed vegetable (leek and green pepper)
 
Dinner
  • 2 full hands of cashew nuts
I have to say that tuna-pasta salad is also in my favourite recipes. You can prepare it even the evening before and take it for lunch wherever you need because it doesn't need to be heated. 


Wish you nice day ;-)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat