sobota 6. října 2012

Rye bread



What kind is your favourite one? I have to say, that in the beginning I didn’t like to eat this bread at all. I gave it more chances and I found one which I really enjoy!

Rye bread - Meierbaer
This one is from the brand Meierbaer and I bought it in German supermarket ALDI. It has 500g and consists of 5 different kinds of bread and they are packed in 10 packages separately. One package has inside two slices of bread, one package has 50g and one slice has 25g. The slices are so thin and small that if you put on a slice a bit of fresh cheese or jam, you can’t taste usual strong flavour of rye bread which I don’t like. Also because the bread is made without conservatives and there is only a small amount in one package, it doesn’t get bad and you can use it for long time. 


Rye bread - Meierbaer

Rye bread - Meierbaer

I just wanted to say that it worth to search your product, even if you don’t like it in the beginning. Maybe it was not a good choice, same as me ;-)
Good luck with searching!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat