Well I had a plan for this year, and it is to shop a bit in advance, just not to shop last week as everyone. I will also try to order more things through on-line shops instead of going somewhere. I will try it and I will see. Maybe the feeling is not as strong like when you are carrying full bags of presents, but I will try it and see maybe I will like it. You never know ;-)
So as I said, I had feeling I am back so I started day with run and continued with eating of healthy food whole day. Only problem I had was in the evening when I had feeling to celebrate with my boyfriend we are finally together and we opened the bottle of sparkling wine and I ate a bit of pistachio nuts. OK, not a bit :-) but I just love nuts!
I ate:
- porridge from 1dl of milk and 40g of oat flakes with cacao and 1 spoon of honey
- pasta salad with tuna (100g pasta + 65g of tuna + 2 small tomatoes + 2 spoon of yoghurt + pepper&salt)
- apple
- chicken breast with potatoes and champions
| Dinner |
- 50g of pistachio nuts + glass of wine
Workout: Run
Duration of
workout: 26min
Average
heart rate: 153
Highest
heart rate: 197
Kcal
burned: 248
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat