sobota 27. října 2012

Friday - 26.10.2012

Yesterday I was at work, but because I haven't work out for long time I decided to make at least the Fit test. Of course today my complete body hurts, not only from the Fit test but also from work. The work I have is really difficult manual work, one day I will definitely measure how many calories I burn there :-)
Did you ever measure how much calories do you burn in your work?

I ate:
  • 50g of rye bread + 50g of cottage cheese + 2 small tomatoes
 
Healthy breakfast
  • 1 big bowl of vegetable soup with chicken + 1 knackenbrot
Vegetable for soup

Chicken soup


Healthy soup
  • 1 banana + 25g cereal biscuits
  • wrap with 120g of grilled chicken + 70g of fries
  • 4dl cola
I know drinking cola and eating fries is really bad and I will not eat or drink such a crap till the end of the month! Funny, isn't it :-) 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat