úterý 9. října 2012

Day 21. – Monday 8.10.2012



Yesterday, on Monday, I had my first class of German intensive course from 12 till 15 and I have to say that things are getting more difficult with eating according plan :-) 

My difficulties on the way to get slim:
Well, because I had to manage something before the start of the course my bag was full of food! I had to take morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack :-) 

Also it probably looks a bit stupid to sit on the bench and eat yoghurt with muesli, but whatever....I don’t mind because I wanna be slim ;-)


The 21st day I ate:

  • Quark spread (made from 120g of quark + 1 spoon of yoghurt + 25g of leek + 25g of carrot) + 80g of wholegrain bread
 
Breakfast
  • 1 nectarine + 50g of wholegrain biscuits
  • 50g of chicken ham + 2 slices of knackenbrot + 1 egg + small piece of cucumber
  • 100g of potatoes + 70g of vegetarian gyros + vegetable
Dinner
  • 0,25l of Tokaj wine + 30g of chips
Tokaji wine


Tokaji wine
My dear friend not only visited me but also brought really delicious, sweet wine from Hungary.  
 


Workout: Plyometric Cardio Curcuit, Beach body Insanity + run
Duration of workout: 1:04:33
Average heart rate: 149
Highest heart rate: 197
Kcal burned: 588

That day, I had really lot of energy so I felt like to do not only workout but to go also for run with my dog. Sometime ago I wouldn't be definitely able to do something like this, so it makes me proud of myself...do you know what I mean?

How did you start the week? 

1 komentář:

  1. Hallo Adletka, it was my pleasure to stay with you and I hope next time we spend more time together. And I congratulate you on 64!!! You are amazing, I know how hard it is :-*

    OdpovědětVymazat