pondělí 15. října 2012

Day 27. - Sunday 14.10.2012

Classic! I left everything on the last while to make, so I have only one week to get ready for defence of my bachelor thesis. I don’t think that during next week, I will have time to exercise and write posts. But if everything goes well, next Monday I will be done with my university and I will have time on what I really want ;-)


So guys, I will be honest with you for next week I am planning to post nothing new here. I will be back probably 23th and give you a long post.
Wish you good luck with everything and keep focused ;-)

I ate:

  • 25g of muesli + 25g of oat-flakes + 150ml of milk
  • 100g of grapes + 25g of wholegrain biscuit

Morning snack
  • 150g of pork + 60g of green beans + 100g of bamboo + 50g of rise noodles (in dry state) + 1 spoon of soya sauce + 1 spoon of oil.

Lunch
  • 1 kiwi fruit + 2 rise cookies with chocolate

Afternoon snack
  • 100g of potatoes + 120g of fried Pangasius (of course the healthier version is grilled fish, but I couldn't help myself :-) )

Dinner


Yours, Adleta

1 komentář: